***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION***

Update 8/17 - New board going live today.

Update 8/14 - ***Migration work continues. Estimate Go Live to new board 8/17***

Last year, in an effort to improve the capability of our forums, we switched to new software. We expected tremendous scalability and rapid customization that would significantly improve each Member's experience across multiple devices and integrate flawlessly with social media platforms.

Unfortunately, after a significant capital expense, we have decided that the length of time and the additional cost to reach our goals make this enterprise untenable.

Thus, we have made the difficult decision to transition the forums to our original software platform. We’re excited that, in the nearly two years since we began the process of our most recent switch, our original platform has been upgraded significantly, and we are confident that the reversion will not only provide the stability that we desperately needed prior to our last move but will also return to the Membership the high level of customization that made our online community so great. We have also added technical resources to the GolfWRX staff that will allow us to build custom modules and modifications that we are confident will take the forums to the next level.

We remain the world's largest online golf community, and we still hold true to our core values and mission statement as written in 2005. Bearing both of those elements in mind, being the best and offering our Members a platform that is world-class are both requirements, not options, and it is that spirit that has motivated this decision.

So, please pardon our mess over the next five days or so while we transition the forums.

A few important notes: Current content will be accessible during that time, but the forums will be READ ONLY, and you will not be able to start new threads or reply to posts. Personal Messaging is enabled but PMs sent/received from the time the board was frozen will not carry over. We know this is inconvenient, and we apologize, and we greatly appreciate GolfWRXers bearing with us through the transition.

We are very excited about starting this next chapter for GolfWRX and getting back to the high-quality Member experience we all expect as soon as possible.

TaylorMade xFT

G.Review ·  
G.ReviewG.Review Members  533WRX Points: 3Posts: 533 Bunkers
What do you think?<br />
<br />
Posted:

Comments

• brucestatsbrucestats Members  222WRX Points: 63Posts: 222 Fairways
    beautiful looking wedge - will be gaming it this year and eager to see how she behaves
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • SudburyGolfNutSudburyGolfNut Members  6WRX Points: 0Posts: 6
    This wedge is sweet looking, bought 52,56,60 and I am waiting patiently to start gaming them this summer, also love the fact that you can just replace the face ad not the whole wedge
    Posted:
  • Redsnap5Redsnap5 Members  263WRX Points: 58Posts: 263 Greens
    Anyone had good results with these?
    Posted:
  • Green ValleyGreen Valley Members  879WRX Points: 94Posts: 879 Golden Tee
    what are the groves in these wedges?
    Posted:
  • cleevlandcleevland Members  43WRX Points: 0Handicap: 1Posts: 43
    Have these wedges in the bag currently: Played them all last season and have been very pleased with them. Bought extra face inserts but have not had a need to replace them yet. Conforming ztp. Plenty of spin, went with the 54 and 58 due to the grind preference over stock 52 and 56. <br />
    <br />
    54* bent to 52*<br />
    58* bent to 56*<br />
    60*<br />
    <br />
    Now that being said curiosity is killing the cat over the new ATV wedge. Also thinking about going with 2 wedges instead of 3...just not sure about configuration. <br />
    <br />
    Deciding between 52* 58* or 54* 60*.....pw loft is 47* anybody out there made the change and have some input?
    Posted:
  • GolfProTJGolfProTJ Members  690WRX Points: 57Posts: 690 Golden Tee
    cleevland wrote:
    <br />
    Have these wedges in the bag currently: Played them all last season and have been very pleased with them. Bought extra face inserts but have not had a need to replace them yet. Conforming ztp. Plenty of spin, went with the 54 and 58 due to the grind preference over stock 52 and 56. <br />
    <br />
    54* bent to 52*<br />
    58* bent to 56*<br />
    60*<br />
    <br />
    Now that being said curiosity is killing the cat over the new ATV wedge. Also thinking about going with 2 wedges instead of 3...just not sure about configuration. <br />
    <br />
    Deciding between 52* 58* or 54* 60*.....pw loft is 47* anybody out there made the change and have some input?<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I think the ideal gap is about 5-degrees, So 47-52-57<br />
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • craz-ecraz-e Members  4428WRX Points: 506Handicap: 3Posts: 4,428 Titanium Tees
    Played them for a season, found they to be very accurate and the sole worked very well for me. I have since gone back to the original Nike VR forged as I like the extra spin and softer feel but I miss the xFT's versatility and point and shoot qualities.
    Posted:
    Driver = Taylormade SIM 7* Hzrdus green 6.0
    4 wood = Titleist TS2 Even flow white 6.0
    3 iron = Titleist U500 Hzrdus smoke 6.0
    Irons = Wilson Staff FG59,  4-PW
    Wedges = Titleist Vokey SM6 52*, 56*
                  = Ping Glide 3.0 eye 2 60* 
    Putter = Scotty Cameron 2020 Special select Del Mar
    Ball = Taylormade TP5 Pix
  • SupermangolfSupermangolf Shankapodamos ClubWRX  221WRX Points: 57Handicap: 4.0Posts: 221 ClubWRX
    Have had these in the bag for 3 seasons now. All kinds of set ups before finally going with 52, 58, 64. Had to swap stock shafts out to PX satin 6.5 because I like that boardy feel with my wedges. Really couldn't ask for a better club though, just pure classy look all around especially at address, very versatile around the greens and how can you beat just having to replace a face rather than the entire club.
    Posted:
    TM M1 460 9.5 Tour AD-BB 6S
    TM Aeroburner TP 15* Motore Speeder 7.1 Stiff
    TM SLDR 19* Aldila Rogue Black Stiff
    Titleist T-MB 4 Project X LZ 6.5
    Titleist CB 5-PW Project X LZ 6.5
    Titles Vokey SM6 52/56/60 TT DGS400 TI Black Onyx
    Taylormade Spider Tour JD 34”
  • Steven269xSteven269x Members  90WRX Points: 35Posts: 90 Fairways
    Have the 52,56,60 of theses wedges and they are absolutely incredible. I can hit them within 10ft every time.
    Posted:
  • PJ0721PJ0721 Members  183WRX Points: 0Posts: 183
    <br />
    Have had these in the bag for 3 seasons now. All kinds of set ups before finally going with 52, 58, 64. Had to swap stock shafts out to PX satin 6.5 because I like that boardy feel with my wedges. Really couldn't ask for a better club though, just pure classy look all around especially at address, very versatile around the greens and how can you beat just having to replace a face rather than the entire club.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Amazing, but I have the same setup but different shafts.<br />
    <br />
    PJ
    Posted:
  • sgreer11sgreer11 Members  275WRX Points: 58Posts: 275 Greens
    Tried these wedges out for a while but just could not get used to the look. <br />
    <br />
    Great idea though! Much nicer to pay $30 for new groves than having to spend $120 for a new wedge!
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • Mr. HavercampMr. Havercamp Club Champion Members  77WRX Points: 30Handicap: 6.2Posts: 77 Fairways
    These are great wedges.. I am now play the EF TP Wedges and they feel about the same as these just a little more spin around the greens.
    Posted:
    Current Gamers

Taylormade M1 460 10.5* - Rogue Limited 70TX
    Ping I25 15* - AD DI8X
    Titleist 712U 3i - DG X100
    Mizuno MP25 - C Taper S120
    Taylormade TP EF 52*, 56*, 60* - KBS Tour
    Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 2
  • duffer888duffer888 Members  1874WRX Points: 56Posts: 1,874 Platinum Tees
    I so miss my xFTs.
    Posted:
    What's in the Swift X?
    Ping driver
    Callaway fairways
    Ping irons
    TM ball
    SeeMore mFPG

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.